Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Noah's First Day of Preschool!!

Noah started preschool this week and he is loving it!  It helps that his cousin Cammy is in his class.  According to Noah and his teacher, Ms. Massey, they are pretty much stuck like glue to eachother most of the day.  Noah didn't even blink an eye that first day when Zach and I dropped him off.  Me, on the other hand- I was fine until I got home and the sight of his cereal bowl at the counter made me cry!  I know it's silly, especially since it's only 2 days a week for only 3 hours!  I just can't believe my little guy is getting so big and going off to school already. I'm excited that he loves it and that I will get to spend some one on one time with my baby girl, Sienna.  Also a plus, Sienna naps for about an hour and a half of that time so suddenly there's a little "me" time, woohoo!!  I love that we can walk to school, we can get there under 10 minutes!  It's going to be so great once the weather cools off and I can go for a jog after dropping him off too!  


2 comments:

Autumn said...

Cute!
Layne's 1st day is tomorrow.
I know it will be harder for me than her!
Call me and I will teach you how to add friends to your blog!

Jillonnie said...

Your blog is too cute. I'm sorry it took me song long to look it up. I love being able to look at all the pictures of your kids, they both are so cute. River started school about a month ago, and even more crazy is Shelby is in kindergarten! Yep I got two kids in school... I feel so old.