Thursday, January 15, 2009

January Beach Days!

This January has felt a lot like summer!!  The temperature has been up in the high 80's and we were able to do 2 full on beach days.  Feels so weird to go from taking down the Christmas tree to getting our bathing suits on!!  It's just one of the many reasons I love living in southern California.  I can't wait for summer this year- I'm hoping I can get Noah on a boogie board and Sienna will be walking!!

Sienna having a snack

Noah making his own little pool

Me and the kids at Huntington Beach

Me and Sienna at Aliso Beach

Zach and the kids at Aliso Beach

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Cute picture of you and the kids, who took that,ha! ha!
I am all about the 5k's now, so I will do that with you!
There is the breast cancer one in Fashion Island, I think Mother's Day weekend! Michelle can do those too with us! Good luck on the 1/2, I will cheer you on!

Cathy said...

Hi Raquele,
Cute pics of the family! I can't believe how big both your kids are. They look totally different from the last time I saw them! Glad to hear you are doing well. I can't wait to read up on how you guys are doing!!!