Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We celebrated Christmas Eve with my family at my parents house- it was a packed house with us,my mom and dad, my brother Jr. and his family, my sisters Liz and Yesenia, my Aunt and Uncle and about 5-10 of my cousins that came in and out throughout the night.  We had my mom's homemade tamales for dinner, yummmm!!  And of course it wouldn't be a Leyva family get together without a little poker! 

Nana with Noah and Sienna

My parents were cracking up at the fact that we couldn't get Sienna to look at the camera but what they weren't realizing and that she was looking at them because they were laughing!

Sienna opening her official first Christmas present!

You can't tell from the picture but Noah was BEYOND excited for this one!

Elena wearing the tutu I made her, this picture doesn't do it justice!

Mommy and Noah

No comments: