Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Discovery Science Museum

I took the kids to the Discovery Science Museum and we met up with my sister in law Ellen and my niece and nephew, Elena and Xavier.  There was A TON of cool stuff to do!!  I got a few pictures, but mostly I had my hands full going from one thing to the next- I think I had as much fun as the kids!!  

Me and the kids on Miss Rizo's magic school bus!


Part of the bubble expo- one of Noah's favorites that day- they were making a bubble within a bubble!


Noah, Elena and Xavier making bubbles


Noah and Elena climbing the big dinosaur 


Noah in an air simulator that simulated 80 mph winds- he loved it!!


Noah and Xavier were in a trance watching this ball mechanism


Sienna enjoying a puzzle in the smaller kid area


Noah pulling himself up 

No comments: