Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ladera Ranch Spring Celebration

This Saturday was the annual Ladera Ranch Spring Celebration.  It was a beautiful day to spend outside at the park!  Noah had fun doing some early egg hunting and playing games and we got our picture with the Easter Bunny!


Everything was good when Zach and I were in the picture...


Sienna didn't like it so much when I handed her over to the pink bunny, HA!!


Photo op for me and the kids- my computer doesn't give me the option of flipping the picture otherwise I would!!


Sienna watching her brother collect eggs =)


Egg hunt!


Hopscotch!


Noah test driving the new Lexus models- he was in heaven!


Daddy and Sisi- so sweet!


3 comments:

Cathy said...

How fun! I wish we had something like that around here!

The Hardin Family said...

I would have cried too. What was that thing Sienna was seating on Mrs Rabbit?? Ugly and weird looking. Cute pictures!!

Autumn said...

Cute updates! And yes that Mrs. Rabbit is super scary! I would cry too!