Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!


Me, Noah and Sienna the day before Easter
Noah is decorating his Easter eggs- he loved the glitter and tattoo sets I got him, fun!


Sienna and her very first Easter basket!


Noah digging in to his basket- we hid it for him in the living room and he had a lot of fun looking for it


Outside for the egg hunt!



Noah and Gramma Patti
We hosted breakfast at our house for the Hardin crew, Zach's parents and brother Aaron and his family, and sister Stacie


Michelle, Aaron and Zach
We cooked up a yummy egg casserole, pancakes and bacon


My little Easter bunny =)


Sienna in her pretty Easter dress
After breakfast, we headed to my brother Jr.'s house for a yummy lunch of turkey and ham and all the fixings!  We celebrated there with them, my sister Yesenia and some of my cousins.  My parents and sister Elizabeth were in Mexico so we didn't get to see them.






Noah bounce housin' it up at Jr.'s house!




No comments: